Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-26-2011, 02:56 AM   #1
BEE12
BEE12 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
kobo touch wont setup

i just bought a kobo ereader touch i looks nice but when i try to connect to my pc it tells me i must format my device before i can use it,i dont know what to do from here i went back to factory settings and it starts to read it but then ask to format again,ive even went with the format then it tells me windows cant complete the process,i have windows 7
BEE12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:23 AM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Did you perhaps have the Touch plugged in via USB and then unplug the device without doing the safe disconnect (unmount)? If so, let windows do it's thing--it will fix the drive, or, more likely tell you that after it runs a diagnostic, the Touch harddrive is fine.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert