Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-29-2013, 03:55 AM   #16
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Some time ago, I started writing a windows tool for extracting annotations and highlights from the database (cf. this post). Since I learned later that annotations are also available in xml files I did not continue this project. The tool is therefore in a raw state, but working. Feel free to use it at your own risk.
adding my thanks, too: seems to be working perfectly on my Mini, and it is VERY useful!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:15 AM   #17
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Paola,
thank you for your nice words!
Tshering
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #18
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I replaced the annotation extractor by an improved version.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:16 PM   #19
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
thank you!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:48 PM   #20
tshering
Wizard

I guess it is not of much use with a dead mini. I hope the mini will undergo a rebirth.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:15 PM   #21
paola
Wizard

Quote:
I guess it is not of much use with a dead mini. I hope the mini will undergo a rebirth.
oh, I am not ruling that out yet!
Old 04-23-2013, 05:07 AM   #22
tshering
Wizard

Could somebody please confirm whether the tool posted here does still work under FW 2.5.0?

Last edited by tshering; 04-24-2013 at 05:57 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:57 AM   #23
tshering
Wizard

(Push) I corrected the link in the previous post.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:33 AM   #24
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I haven't tried it, but there have been no changes in the Bookmark table of the database, so it should be OK.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:01 AM   #25
tshering
Wizard

Thank you, davidfor! I am depending on BookID, BookTitle, Attribution, ContentID from the content table also. But I guess/hope that they too did not change.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:17 AM   #26
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
No they haven't. It would kill the calibre driver if they changed.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #27
tshering
Wizard

davidfor, thank you again!
Old 04-27-2013, 01:54 PM   #28
robert_22
robert_22 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Is the highlight so slow like looks in the goodereaders guys comparation ??
robert_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:33 PM   #29
tshering
Wizard

Old 05-28-2013, 03:21 PM   #30
paola
Wizard

Quote:
brilliant, thanks - are there any "structural" changes with respect to your previous version?