Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-07-2011, 10:51 PM   #1
rteachj
rteachj began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook IQ 701
Exclamation Battery wires no longer connected

My IQ was not responding, so I tried plugging it in, and the light didn't come on. This forum suggested unplugging the battery, so I popped the back off and discovered that of the 5 wires connecting the battery to the plug, the two black wires were no longer connected to the plug. How could this have happened? I've never opened the back before. And how can I fix this? Thanks!
rteachj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:40 AM   #2
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
If its new and you bought it locally I'd suggest contacting the store, its a simple fix but you probably don't want to void the warranty, just tell them its not working and let them figure it out.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert