Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 05-20-2009, 07:55 AM   #1
Ned
Ebook reader
Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O (ed 2, v1), Kobo Forma, Kobo Libra 2
Good service from Bookeen

Well I finally gave in and ordered a red leather cover for my Cybook from Bookeen. Not cheap (over £40 inc postage) but such is life.

I was a bit wary, since I've seen some stuff on here about Bookeen being a bit poor at service, but they sent the thing by Fedex and I tracked it every step of the way from being picked up in France at 6 o'clock last night, though transit in Manchester UK at 6 o'clock this morning, to being delivered here in Yorkshire England at half past 11 this morning.

A great service, and I must say the red leather cover is even better than I expected.

Well done Bookeen (and Fedex)
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
anahid
Connoisseur
anahid began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook gen3 + Kindle 3
I agree, I also orderd the red cover and it arived in just a couple of days, and it's really beautiful and good quality. A really nice soft leather quality, and it fits really smoothly (compared f.i. with kindle cover which I've seen in photographs with only an elastic band) and does not fall out.

anahid
anahid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:30 PM   #3
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
They're fast to sell... But anything else they take their time.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:10 AM   #4
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Nah, they are also fast changing screens

Last edited by EowynCarter; 05-24-2009 at 04:14 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:57 PM   #5
andavane
Zealot
andavane began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, + Wifi, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
They're fast to sell... But anything else they take their time.
There appears to be a BUG crawling over the screen in Over's response.
At first I thought it had flown in from the window, but couldn't brush it away.
Then I booted up my friend's PC (also Linux) and after that another friend who has Vista.

In all the screen the same "BUG" is crawling around under Over's response.

I wonder what on earth it is, and whether other members have it too.

(You may need to scroll up to see it)

Regards

John
andavane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:19 PM   #6
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by andavane View Post
There appears to be a BUG crawling over the screen in Over's response.
At first I thought it had flown in from the window, but couldn't brush it away.
Then I booted up my friend's PC (also Linux) and after that another friend who has Vista.

In all the screen the same "BUG" is crawling around under Over's response.

I wonder what on earth it is, and whether other members have it too.

(You may need to scroll up to see it)

Regards

John
It's Over's sig!

Oh I know, I know ...
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:29 PM   #7
Erhart
Erhart began at the beginning.

Device: cybook 3
bug

lol, funny bug story
Erhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:10 PM   #8
gerraldo
Anti-DRM Advocate
gerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-booksgerraldo has learned how to read e-books

Device: CyBook Gen 3, Palm Tungsten T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by andavane View Post
There appears to be a BUG crawling over the screen in Over's response...
In fact it is a GIF-Movie (an animated image) - you can even download it by right-klicking on it...
gerraldo is offline   Reply With Quote