Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-12-2010, 05:41 AM   #1
baboyak
baboyak began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
Download websites with links like iSiloX

How do you download websites with clickable links and you can set the depth of the links? I was thinking of something like what iSiloX does. I can't figure out the news download thing--it's beyond me. help!
baboyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:42 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboyak View Post
How do you download websites with clickable links and you can set the depth of the links? I was thinking of something like what iSiloX does. I can't figure out the news download thing--it's beyond me. help!
It might be best to request help with one specific example. Find a specific site your having problems with and ask for help in the Custom Recipes sticky thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2010, 11:45 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
It could be that you want the web2disk command line command? It downloads a site starting at a URL and has several options to control how deep (recursion) and which links to follow. See http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual/cli/web2disk.html
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote