Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-26-2014, 02:37 PM   #796
SilversV
SilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Thanks for you answer but it's after the configuration that the kobo drive are not detected. I don't know how can i do... If i use it i must do the configuration USB or wifi. But if i do it i can use it... I have just unbox it and voilà... So i can just call the Fnac.
SilversV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:25 PM   #797
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziemowy View Post
I've manualy upgraded my Kobo Mini device to version 3.2, by using Mark 3 firmware .
why not mark 4, if I may ask?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2014, 03:35 PM   #798
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilversV View Post
Thanks for you answer but it's after the configuration that the kobo drive are not detected. I don't know how can i do... If i use it i must do the configuration USB or wifi. But if i do it i can use it... I have just unbox it and voilà... So i can just call the Fnac.
Contact FNAC is likely the best way to go.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:43 PM   #799
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
If you mean my first post in this thread, already done. I don't post links I haven't tested. Due to the typo, I got the link by using the Mark4 link and changing the number to 5. Then I saw where the typo was (actually, removed the extra 's' without putting in the missing one, but I then fixed it when the link didn't work).
What I would love to know is how I generated the typo. After downloading the Mark 4 file, I copied, pasted and changed the 4 to 3 and then to 5 to test that they both worked. So how in that process, did I manage to move an 's' in only 1 of the links?

Regards,
David
Old 02-27-2014, 01:58 AM   #800
SilversV
SilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of lightSilversV is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Glo N613
any way thanks all of youi for answer me
SilversV is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2014, 12:55 PM   #801
coubi64
coubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Mini
When will this update be proposed by Wifi?
coubi64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:33 PM   #802
arasyi
Zealot
arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by coubi64 View Post
When will this update be proposed by Wifi?
It depends on the affililiate policy. For some, they might not offer any update at all.
Try changing your affiliate id in .kobo/affiliate.conf to KoboIndigo, fnac, whsmith, or mondadori (choose one) and sync. You'll receive the update over wifi.
arasyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:13 PM   #803
coubi64
coubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of lightcoubi64 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Mini
Thank you, it works with "KoboIndigo" (I had "kobo" before this)
coubi64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:50 AM   #804
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
What I would love to know is how I generated the typo. After downloading the Mark 4 file, I copied, pasted and changed the 4 to 3 and then to 5 to test that they both worked. So how in that process, did I manage to move an 's' in only 1 of the links?

Regards,
David
It was probably the NSA that did it...
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:40 AM   #805
tobynatividad
tobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Tungsten E
Worked for me. I was on Rakuten. Thanks!
tobynatividad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 02:46 PM   #806
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
It was probably the NSA that did it...
That's it! It wasn't my fault!

Regards,
David
Old 03-02-2014, 09:28 AM   #807
commandante
Member Retired
commandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of lightcommandante is a glorious beacon of light

Device: none
Hey,

I own a Kobo Touch N905J. With the wifi update, I am currently stucked with 3.0.1. Can I manually upgrade to 3.2? If yes, what firmware should I choose?
commandante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 11:01 AM   #808
tobynatividad
tobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of lighttobynatividad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandante View Post
Hey,

I own a Kobo Touch N905J. With the wifi update, I am currently stucked with 3.0.1. Can I manually upgrade to 3.2? If yes, what firmware should I choose?
Use the one for hardware 3
Old 03-02-2014, 11:04 AM   #809
tobynatividad

I mean Mark 3.why not try changing your kobo ' s affiliate.
Old 03-02-2014, 03:04 PM   #810
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilversV View Post
Ok so, i do a factory reset because before configuration my PC detect my kobo. I put the update on it. The kobo has install it. Now it say me to configure it. I plug it into my USB, Windows and KoboDesktop detect the kobo, and the drive is mount correct. I do the configuration and BOOM the kobo is disconnected and the drive is unknow. If it's material, why before configure it, it works ? I have possibility to not do configuration ?
could be a bad usb cable. Try a different cable and see what happens.

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote