Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 05-01-2012, 09:43 AM   #1
xmlgirl
Enthusiast
xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
reader limitations list?

Does anyone know where I can find a list of CSS/XHTML limitations for various readers and devices? I just started working with ePubs, but I'm noticing that ADE is most strict with CSS and has problems with some unicode characters, but iPad has no problems with the Unicode, etc. Do some readers only accept part of CSS? Which properties? Thanks
xmlgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
You can start here
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert