Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-01-2012, 07:06 AM   #31
Defenderland
Groupie
Defenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litter

Device: M92
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Weird. They are selling ereader and cover separately (or as a more expensive bundle).
Booxtor,
does that mean that this cover is included when buying in your shop?

Do you know is the black in stupid glossy or matte?
Defenderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:26 AM   #32
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderland View Post
Booxtor,
does that mean that this cover is included when buying in your shop?

Do you know is the black in stupid glossy or matte?
Of course the cover is included. In the product description you can see it

What comes in the box:

1x Onyx Boox M92 Ebook Reader
1x M92 Reader Cover in Black
1x USB Data cable
1x USB Charger
1x M92 Wacom Magnetic Touch Stylus
1x M92 Quick Start Guide

The black is matt, not glossy..

Cheers!
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:02 AM   #33
repods
Addict
repods is on a distinguished road

Device: irex DR-800S, M92S
damn

damn I was just going to buy an M92 and now this new thing about the black color that should improve readability..
do you think that a month is worth waiting ?
repods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:13 AM   #34
Defenderland
Groupie
Defenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litter

Quote:
Of course the cover is included. In the product description you can see it
Do you have a picture of the cover?
Old 03-01-2012, 08:19 AM   #35
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderland View Post
Do you have a picture of the cover?
1 2

Last edited by Booxtor; 03-01-2012 at 08:23 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:20 AM   #36
Defenderland
Groupie

Booxtor, thanks!
I didn't know that such a nice cover is included. Maybe you should make that clearer in the shop + add the pics.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:51 AM   #37
LovePlanetEarth
Connoisseur
LovePlanetEarth began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92 Black (Finally!!!)

Hooray !!!
I did it !!!
I did it !!!

I've finally ordered the BLACK Onyx Boox M92 !!!

Finally!!!
LovePlanetEarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:03 AM   #38
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePlanetEarth View Post

Hooray !!!
I did it !!!
I did it !!!

I've finally ordered the BLACK Onyx Boox M92 !!!

Finally!!!
Spasibo!

What a pity! Next Monday my doughter is traveling to Melbourn. She could bring the M92 for you, if it were the white device. For black we have still to wait three weeks more..
Old 03-06-2012, 09:38 AM   #39
Defenderland
Groupie

Quote:
Spasibo!

What a pity! Next Monday my doughter is traveling to Melbourn. She could bring the M92 for you, if it were the white device.
This i call world class service!
Old 03-13-2012, 06:27 AM   #40
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Sony PRS350, Onyx M92, Onyx T68 (defective!)
I am in Australia, where can I order the Black M92?

Last edited by FinancialWar; 03-13-2012 at 06:31 AM.
FinancialWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:05 AM   #41
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinancialWar View Post
I am in Australia, where can I order the Black M92?
Hi,

what about to place your order in our shop?
Old 03-13-2012, 08:11 AM   #42
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Quote:
Hi,

what about to place your order in our shop?
where?
Old 03-13-2012, 08:14 AM   #43
FinancialWar
Banned

ok lol found it in your sig.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #44
FinancialWar
Banned

expensive but worth it. White one looks too much like an ipad

Last edited by FinancialWar; 03-13-2012 at 10:38 AM.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #45
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
I just contacted OnyxBoox guys here in the US, they said that the black version of M92 ain't going to be available by the end of March at least. Or later...
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote