Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
bosun120
Member Retired
bosun120 began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Automatically organize Instapaper files on Kindle into collection?

Hi,

I have a untold number of articles in my Instapaper and like to send them daily to my Kindle 3. However, what happens after awhile there are dozens of single Instapaper files on my Kindle home (I have a free account).

I was wondering if there was some sort of automatic method to organize all these files into an "Instapaper" collection on the Kindle.

Thanks.
bosun120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:35 AM   #2
khromov
Connoisseur
khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Not that I know of, but you can use the daily Instapaper digest (On Instapaper.com -> Account -> Manage my Kindle settings)

Or you could use the Calibre Instapaper recipe.
khromov is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert