Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-20-2008, 02:10 PM   #646
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
fraise tagada :

Oh, Hairballs to go. Thanks, I'll pass that one.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:45 PM   #647
Mindy
Away with the Faeries
Mindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Sony PRS 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
We are slightly confused, since We thought you wanted the position of Princess around here, but We suppose that there is enough fraise tagada on that site to go around.
They didn't have a 'Queen' sub-category, closest Me could find
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:53 PM   #648
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
They didn't have a 'Queen' sub-category, closest Me could find
We understand. no worries. just curious, that's all.

EDIT : hey, post number 2424. the 24th is my birthday. mark your calendars.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:04 PM   #649
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
What's this about Marc's calendars?

Yes, z-chan, I could see the strain building in you, who so rarely use caps at all....
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:09 PM   #650
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Yes, z-chan, I could see the strain building in you, who so rarely use caps at all....
yes, exactly. i mean, i make enough effort as it is, i think, putting spaces after punctuation marks and including at least the majority of the letters of each word, and usually all of them. don't ask me to add completely gratuitous double keystrokes to the mix, sheesh.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:11 PM   #651
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Interesting. I really feel odd if I leave them out. Almost as if I showed up for work without... eh. Never mind.

Old 06-20-2008, 03:14 PM   #652
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Interesting. I really feel odd if I leave them out. Almost as if I showed up for work without... eh. Never mind.

(at least five characters...)
Old 06-20-2008, 03:57 PM   #653
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
ZP, if you're the queen & mindy is the firey princess, does this mean you're related? Distantly, as it were? Or did you just adopt here? Maybe related by mirage?
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #654
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
ZP, if you're the queen & mindy is the firey princess, does this mean you're related? Distantly, as it were? Or did you just adopt here? Maybe related by mirage?
"firey princess" ??? for god's sake, keep her away from the books !!!

oh and, um, i think we might be distant cousins by marriage, or something. definitely related by mirage, oui.

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 06-20-2008 at 04:20 PM.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:17 PM   #655
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

I thought the suggestion of "by mirage" was a good one.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:19 PM   #656
zelda_pinwheel

me agrees, goes to edit my post (didn't even notice that the first time...)
Old 06-21-2008, 08:27 PM   #657
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Sorry. That was just a bit more cute than I could tolerate on a Friday afternoon.
I take it you haven't been to www.cuteoverload.com then?
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 03:10 AM   #658
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
Might want to squiz at some of these given your new, vaulted status.
I particularly like:
Mindy, Mindy, Mindy ~sigh~. I love you, my sweet, and that's why we're engaged (it's a short story, and my longest marriage thus far was approximately 3 minutes to Patricia, so don't panic). Also, though your avatar is just so twinlkliriffic in cuddlebunches that my nauseated stomach regularly flipflops like a yoke-burst fried egg, I get so much pleasure from it now, having seen its irony since about five minutes into the party when Glorge, the ungentlemanly Jovian Windbag, blew sordid nothings in your ear and you turned around and ripped the lower labium of his gastronomic orifice from his face with your bare hand before giving him the old Fairyland Faceplant with your scissoring legs and then cramming the removed facial muscle so far up his exhaust valve (all done so blindingly quick that the dear Glorge didn't have time to utter the words "Oh, bugger, not again") that the inevitable POP! coloured the walls of my atrium a novel new shade of rouge (which I have called Great Red Spot Red. The colour actually goes well with the new sofa, so thanks).

What's not to love? It was the talk of the party. As someone admiringly mentioned to me to add to my Safety of Guests Rulebook "DO NOT FRAK WITH THE FAIRY!!!"

However, please, no more twinklies, unless, of course, you choose to do so to annoy myself or pshrynk, in which case please go right ahead (because nothing should get in the way of fun-Fun-FUN!).

[Note, Mindy, lest you be annoyed by the above, it's always good to remember that my opinions and recommendations on such matters are about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike, and have about as much enforceability as a madman's rant at the lightning. You do what you like, and don't listen to our petulant braying ]

Cheers,
Marc (always ironic, even when he doesn't mean to be)

Last edited by montsnmags; 06-22-2008 at 03:13 AM.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:12 AM   #659
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Been chewing Barbie slippers again, eh Mark?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:15 AM   #660
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
I take it you haven't been to www.cuteoverload.com then?
Well, it's Monday, now. I can tolerate just about anything. Let's take a look at Igorsk's referen......

AAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda