Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 11-06-2007, 12:07 PM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
See message #5 above.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:11 PM   #17
Rosaen
Rosaen began at the beginning.

Device: esperando Cybook
Forgiveness, forgiveness, had not read, thank you
Rosaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2007, 12:17 PM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
No problem .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:16 PM   #19
Rosaen

Please, I need help, someone knows how accessible from the Cybook contents of the SD card, I saved every thousand books in the SD, which also uses for IPAQ
Old 11-06-2007, 01:19 PM   #20
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosaen View Post
Please, I need help, someone knows how accessible from the Cybook contents of the SD card, I saved every thousand books in the SD, which also uses for IPAQ
If those books are DRM laden books, then you'll need to take the PID from the Gen3 and go to the site(s) they came from and add in the PID for the Gen3 and then redownload all of them in order ot be able to read them on the Gen3.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2007, 01:21 PM   #21
Rosaen

thank you
Old 11-06-2007, 01:25 PM   #22
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I had to redownload the books I purchase for my 500 when I registered my 505. Isn't DRM wonderful?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:05 PM   #23
Rosaen

In PDF I see a 134% only in landscape, it is impossible for me to read without glasses, very small point
Old 11-06-2007, 04:33 PM   #24
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosaen View Post
In PDF I see a 134% only in landscape, it is impossible for me to read without glasses, very small point
It is pretty standard on this size device to use landscape for PDF. It is the only reasonable alternative and even then you need to get rid of the margins so the full 800 dpi is available for text.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:54 PM   #25
jbenny
Addict
jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Tablet PC and Nokia N800
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
It is pretty standard on this size device to use landscape for PDF. It is the only reasonable alternative and even then you need to get rid of the margins so the full 800 dpi is available for text.

Dale
That is one feature that I hope Bookeen adds to a future firmware - the ability to zoom in landscape so that the margins aren't visible. It would make the most use of the screen real estate.
jbenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:02 PM   #26
lullah
Enthusiast
lullah began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen gen3
I absolutely love it so far!
I don't have a manual either, but hey, good thing they didn't wait for it...
The delete button doesn't work for me either.
lullah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:30 PM   #27
bwit
Huh?
bwit doesn't litterbwit doesn't litterbwit doesn't litter

Device: Amazon Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I've received a reply from Bookeen saying that there's been a delay on the manual, and they'll e-mail it to me on Wed. With Bookeen's permission I'll post it on the forum when I get it.
Bookeen's blog now has a link to the user manual:
http://bookeen.blogspot.com/

Bob
bwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:48 PM   #28
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I have the manual now. It is talking about pre-installed Fonts in de Fonts directory. Does anybody has those? I didn't even had the directory.
It was not really a problem. I made it myself
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:51 PM   #29
jbenny
Addict
jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Tablet PC and Nokia N800
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwit View Post
Bookeen's blog now has a link to the user manual:
http://bookeen.blogspot.com/

Bob
I just downloaded that user manual, because I am seriously considering a Cybook. However, I can't read it in FBreader, as it seems to be encrypted. Seems pretty silly and unnecessary to me for the user manual to be encrypted.
jbenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #30
bwit
Huh?
bwit doesn't litterbwit doesn't litterbwit doesn't litter

Device: Amazon Kindle
Gen3 Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbenny View Post
I just downloaded that user manual, because I am seriously considering a Cybook. However, I can't read it in FBreader, as it seems to be encrypted. Seems pretty silly and unnecessary to me for the user manual to be encrypted.
I think it is a MobiPocket book - you probably need to install the Windows reader to view the manual:
https://www.mobipocket.com/en/Downlo...sp?Language=EN

Bob
bwit is offline   Reply With Quote