Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-13-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Looking to trade Sony PRS-650 Premium Cover + $ for one with Light

All set- how do I end this?

Last edited by Boston; 11-24-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Looks like I am keeping this cover.

Looking for another PRS-650 cover..will pay $40 shipped for a Sony cover with light -or- $23 shipped for one without.
Advert
Old 11-24-2010, 08:38 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Looks like I am keeping this cover.

Looking for another PRS-650 cover..will pay $40 shipped for a Sony cover with light -or- $23 shipped for one without.
You can get a light cover at J&R Music world for $49.99 with no tax and free shipping.

http://www.jr.com/sony/pe/SON_PRSACL65B/
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:12 PM   #4
hopkinsenglish
Connoisseur
hopkinsenglish began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
You could buy my Sony PRS 650 (black) and the lighted cover for $200. Just think, that's a great deal in the long run!
hopkinsenglish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:19 PM   #5
Boston
Fanatic

hopkinsenglish, that is a good offer..but I just bought a second 650 reader

Thanks to JSWolf, I am all set. Thanks!
Advert