Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 12-05-2014, 06:32 PM   #1
cyttorak
cyttorak began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Question Kobo mini output profile?

Hi

I can't find a "Kobo mini" output profile. There is only "Kobo Reader" and his resolution is bigger that the Kobo mini resolution

How can I change it? How can I do my own output profile?

Thanks
cyttorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 06:38 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I recommend using the "Tablet" profile. The main thing the profiles do is set a maximum size for the images. Anything bigger will be resized. The Tablet profile will not resize the images. That leaves it up to the device to size them when displaying them. The Kobo Mini is perfectly capable of doing this. Also it means you don't have to reconvert if you get a higher resolution reader or use a tablet for reading some books.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert