Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 01-30-2010, 10:04 AM   #16
Joe Schmoo
Joe Schmoo began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro
I have the Pocket Pro. I checked again. I do have 9 zoom levels for ePUB. Don't have any books with internal hyperlinks, but it's gratifying to know that functionality is there.

I agree about the page numbering being wonky. I'm really happy with my purchase (I'm reading more than I have in many years), but I do miss knowing "where I am" in a book. With a paper book you can flip forward to see where the next chapter is, and visually see how far along you are, etc.

Other than that, the Pocket Pro is a great way to read--I love reading a massive book in a light-weight, easy to hold format.
Joe Schmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:23 PM   #17
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Schmoo View Post
I have the Pocket Pro. I checked again. I do have 9 zoom levels for ePUB. Don't have any books with internal hyperlinks, but it's gratifying to know that functionality is there.

I agree about the page numbering being wonky. I'm really happy with my purchase (I'm reading more than I have in many years), but I do miss knowing "where I am" in a book. With a paper book you can flip forward to see where the next chapter is, and visually see how far along you are, etc.

Other than that, the Pocket Pro is a great way to read--I love reading a massive book in a light-weight, easy to hold format.
Tip: tap the Menu button while reading (EPUB) to see the status bar, Tap Return when done. Please realize that the page count can be very inaccurate at times , especially if you change the font size from the documents default size.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert