Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 12:32 AM   #1
standman
Enthusiast
standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge, Kindle Fire, HTC Evo
Thumbs up Galaxy nexus screen protector

Last night I got the new Samsung Galaxy Nexus and got a XO Skin screen protector for it before making my first call. I have been using their protectors on a bunch of my screens and they are great. They don't have orange peel like other and are super strong. This video really shows that well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoMRO...layer_embedded

I can't figure out how to embed the video... If someone knows how, please embed it.

Here is my pic of it installed. It is crystal clear and hide fingerprints very well.

I got the regular fit
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector

They also have a case fit (cut a little smaller)
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector Case Fit

Last edited by standman; 01-30-2012 at 12:39 AM.
standman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Thanks for the video. XO looks like a great screen protector.

Put the video id in the youtube block.

Look in the URL and look for the string v="". Place the value v is equal to into the youtube blocks

In your video the video ID is "qoMRO4OiXw4"
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoMRO4OiXw4&feature=player_embedded
Use the following syntax

PHP Code:
[youtube]qoMRO4OiXw4[/youtube
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2012, 06:05 PM   #3
standman
Enthusiast
standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge, Kindle Fire, HTC Evo
Done

standman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nexus screen protector, nexus screen protectors