Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Facebook Group Dedicated to Enabling Text-to-Speech on Kindle Books

Hi, Everyone.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I wanted to post a new thread on it, since that thread is kind of old and hasn't seen a lot of other action recently.

I've created a Facebook group dedicated to persuading publishers to enable text-to-speech capabilities in their Kindle ebooks. The page has a list of publishers who currently disable text-to-speech. If you'd like to join the effort, I'd appreciate the support!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8912291&ref=nf

Brian
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle, text-to-spech