Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 02-09-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
LolaJay
Enthusiast
LolaJay began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Question Multiple Kobo Accounts on the Vox?

Just wondering how this might work. I have my Kobo account set up on my Vox, been buying and downloading books no problem. However, my hubby has an account too and we'd like to share the Vox. Can we download to the same device from 2 different accounts? Would this set up multiple library shelves?

Thanks!
Lolajay
LolaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:49 AM   #2
Jesslynne
Zealot
Jesslynne doesn't litterJesslynne doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Mini
Basically the way you can do it, is switching user accounts in the Kobo app. It'll load each library separate from one another - so he'd have his shelves, and you have yours.
Jesslynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2012, 10:42 AM   #3
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
you can also switch in the settings menu of the Vox itself by going to settings, Kobo eReader settings, Set up Kobo reader and signing in with the correct user...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
LolaJay
Enthusiast
LolaJay began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
I tried going through the Kobo app but that didn't work, although I did it on my desktop, not on the Vox itself... will give it a whirl and see what happens.

Thanks for the input!
LolaJay is offline   Reply With Quote