Can I speak to an expert on Sigil?

Dear fellow writers and authors,

I have downloaded Sigil and see I can do edits
on ePub e-books but I am not sure what I am doing

I almost have our first ePub book done but there are
a few tiny things I have left to do and I would really like
to know how to use this powerful tool

is there anyone who has a little time that I can speak
to directly (my email is joshuashapiro@worldmysteryrc.org)
who can help me understand Sigil?

I would like to try to get our new ePub book up soon.
also if you are an expert on ePub - I would be happy
to list you as a resource in this new book

I would be internally grateful
thanks

Joshua
Joshua Shapiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:52 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Joshua,

The purpose of a discussion forum such as MobileRead is to ask questions and get answers PUBLICLY, so that everyone benefits from the exchange. Asking for private "consultancy", as you are doing, is really not at all "the done thing".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Also, you should probably edit out your email address, so spammers don't get it.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote