Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 06-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #121
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
It's a real problem, and it's a shame, because I adore Sigil 0.4.x for so many other useful reasons. Of course, we don't use betas for production, but I have been trying it, and it's really not ready for primetime. V knows that no criticism is intended herein, but it's bloody buggy.
Criticism should be intended, and I take all of it gladly. 0.4.0RC1 is bloody buggy.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #122
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
bottom right, the button labeled 'Generate TOC from headings'. Sorry, I meant TOC instead of headings...
In my admittedly brief experience with 0.4.0RC1, regenerating the TOC does not necessarily rebuild the .opf file. In fact it seems to make the TOC correspond to the (existing, corrupt) .opf file.

This after splitting a single file with many <hr class="sigilChapterBreak" /> markers in it.
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:48 PM   #123
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Criticism should be intended, and I take all of it gladly. 0.4.0RC1 is bloody buggy.

Thanks. I wish I could find something reproducible and helpful vis-a-vis the reordering issue for you.

Hitch
PLEASE Check out SHAKEN: STORIES FOR JAPAN. An anthology of 20 stories by world-class authors; art for the heart's sake, 100% of all royalties going directly to the victims of the Tsunami, Earthquake and radiation in Japan.
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:22 PM   #124
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Thanks. I wish I could find something reproducible and helpful vis-a-vis the reordering issue for you.
I have uploaded a demo file that reproducibly demonstrates the problem (or at least one such problem). I should have attached it to issue 863, but didn't know how. So I opened a new issue 904. Maybe someone can merge them.
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote