Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
A Onyx Boox i62HD

I have a slightly used, fully updated Onyx Boox i62HD (with box, original case and mini USB cable) http://ereader-store.de/en/onyx-boox...oft-touch.html I'm willing to sell it for 120 euro + postage. I'm in Sweden. Any takers?

Last edited by owly; 10-23-2012 at 12:05 PM.
owly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:02 AM   #2
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The price has now been lowered.

Last edited by owly; 10-10-2012 at 05:10 AM.
Advert
Old 10-12-2012, 06:18 AM   #3
owly
Guru

Any offers?
Old 10-23-2012, 04:41 AM   #4
Xiaopanda
Addict
Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hi, What price has it been lowered to, and do you know what the shipping might be to Australia?
Xiaopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:04 PM   #5
owly
Guru

Sorry, it's been sold already.
Advert
Old 10-23-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
Ababakar
Ababakar began at the beginning.

Device: none
as i'm intending to buy one: why did you sell it?
Ababakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:18 AM   #7
owly
Guru

I prefer the Sony T2 I bought and I have a Kobo Glo on the way.