Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 12-26-2008, 03:52 PM   #1
turtle
Enthusiast
turtle began at the beginning.

Device: eBookwise
downloading problem

Hi, still have problem to convert Russian font saved as rtf to imp using Reb Librarian or eBook Publisher.

and can't download any English books using the ETI Personal Content Server,
I can see what I transfer from my comp. to myeBookwise- Content Summary but when I turn on my book reader go to online bookshelf pop up comes like "No books were found on your online bookshelf ", pressing the upper left ikon om my bookreader and pressing bookstore -"There was no reaponse from the server;trying the operation again may help", I tried many times and got the same.

But I downloaded some books before using this method with no problems
How to download existent books in imp format from https://www.mobileread.com/forums/ebooks.php?forumid=153

If there any Russian readers??
Thank you guys for any help
turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:57 PM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
You may try asking in the Rocket eBook, REB forum on The-Ebook.org (E-books, Russian community).

I will answer your other post in the IMP forum about transferring .imp ebooks to your EBW1150, instead of answering that here, in a general uploads forum.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert