Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 06-07-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
How to become an ebook superstar

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2012...book-superstar
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #2
davidwfleming
Ebook Dude
davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
A great post. My favorite discovery here was the site www.copyblogger.com!
davidwfleming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2012, 08:14 PM   #3
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And here I was, wasting my time sacrificing goats.
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:53 AM   #4
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Nicholson View Post
And here I was, wasting my time sacrificing goats.
If you were doing that and putting up the videos on YouTube, it'd probably work for you!

I'm going for shock value at the moment; check out my blog post about how The Wrath of Khan sucked.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:25 AM   #5
theapatra
author of Water Witch
theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theapatra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post

Loved this post. Read the whole thing. No scanning. Found info about TweetAddr interesting.
theapatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #6
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
It is simple really..

1) Write a great book
2) Get everyone in the world to buy it
3) Welcome to stardom!

Sorry, I am not much of a details person, I'll leave them as an exercise for the reader.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:30 AM   #7
davidwfleming
Ebook Dude
davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Goats are the next big thing, actually. If you listen to how they baaah they can tell you what keywords to use.
davidwfleming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:37 AM   #8
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
A Poem:

Girl with Goat

Dark-haired Irish girl walks her white show-goat on a leash
as though she’s captured Pan with his thumb-like horns,
a smirk on his face as he pulls her along the stone wall searching for love.

She looks at the camera with mild disinterest;
her light blue turtle-neck is a tight contrast against the deep green forest.
The goat eyes a dandelion, tugs on the leash and contemplates the taste of love

2/3/2001 – Kenny A. Chaffin
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:33 AM   #9
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I must say Kenny that that is much more tasteful than my reaction to the previous posts about goats. (Goats aren't what spring to my mind when I think of sacrifices. )
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 07:39 AM   #10
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I must say Kenny that that is much more tasteful than my reaction to the previous posts about goats. (Goats aren't what spring to my mind when I think of sacrifices. )

Thanks. I couldn't help myself. But I did think it fits the topic quite well.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #11
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
(Goats aren't what spring to my mind when I think of sacrifices. )
Me either. I tend to think of sacrificing my waistline for that second bowl of ice cream...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote