Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-01-2003, 07:28 PM   #1
xyeta
xyeta began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie T615C
Friendly greeting to all

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself (as well as be an active poster, as required).

Let me first say that this site has really enhanced my PDA experience... keep up the good work. There is no other site like it, to my knowledge.

Secondly, a great big HELLO to all members. You can call me Xyeta. I am just some PDA fanatic in Florida, USA. Before you ask, the answer is YES, I am on the beach <<pleasant sigh>>.

If you care about my demographics: 34yrs. old, male, married with one adorable daughter. I use a Clie T615, and work in sales.

As this site grows, I would not object to minimal banner advertisement to keep it viable.

That's all I have to say for now. Mods, I will try to post often enough to be a valuable member of this community, but I prefer to post only if I can improve or add to the current dialog (this post excepted)

Warm regards to all who read this!

-Xyeta
xyeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 07:44 PM   #2
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Welcome friend xyeta! (How is that pronounced?)

I look forward to your input toward finding solutions together in our PDA-ing community.

Forward looking.
POL9A
Pride Of Lions is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2003, 07:21 PM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Ah, a fellow T615 owner. Join the club, and lets show these owners of faster and largers PDA's just what a Clie is capable of

Craig
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2003, 03:21 AM   #4
elveejay
elveejay is on a distinguished road

Device: Visor Prism; Tungsten TE
I'm still working on my PDA training with my Prism. By the time I really get the hang of it, it will be time to graduate to another PDA. I've been looking at the Clie SJ30 or maybe Zire71. But it will be a Palm OS.
elveejay is offline   Reply With Quote