Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-25-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Number of mystery/thrillers on Amazon UK

Don't quite know why, but when I searched for 'Ken McClure' as a result of another thread, a lot of unrelated books came up, but as they're nearly all free, I though it might be worth just posting this info here. I imagine a lot of these will be free on the US site as well.

Last edited by LuvReadin; 08-25-2012 at 11:35 AM.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote