Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM   #10156
Billingsgate
Buys too many books
Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billingsgate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Sad to confirm that the code I just received in the contest (and some other non-contest codes shared recently) does not work in the Hong Kong store. Frankly, I don't understand the reasoning behind restricting codes to the US, UK and Canada. Is it merely to piss off legitimate overseas customers? Same with Amazon's stupid $2 Whispernet surcharge on all e-books purchased outside their core territories, the reason I've never purchased a Kindle device or book.

I've noticed that on some epub books I'm interested in, Google Play Books are less expensive than Kobo, so it's time to migrate to a new store.

If anyone can use a 25% code:

2KBHZ7
Billingsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM   #10157
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW2, Sony PRST1, [MomsKoboTouch], [DaughtersSSGalaxy Tab2]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMore View Post
What a bummer. I think Kobo is doing a terrific job at pushing us away.

Good job, Kobo, good job.
Agreed whole-heartedly!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM   #10158
Kim W
Kim W rocks like Gibraltar!Kim W rocks like Gibraltar!Kim W rocks like Gibraltar!Kim W rocks like Gibraltar!Kim W rocks like Gibraltar!Kim W rocks like Gibraltar!Kim W rocks like Gibraltar!Kim W rocks like Gibraltar!Kim W rocks like Gibraltar!Kim W rocks like Gibraltar!Kim W rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle PW
I'm not sure if I should bother to post this, but here is a 25% coupon if someone wants it.
28WTA8
Kim W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM   #10159
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Well, please keep posting codes if you get them! I do have a couple of books that qualify for codes and will be keeping my fingers crossed that I get a high code!

I don't know why the coupons aren't good in other countries/stores. Their contests for free readers are the same way. There is probably a logical or legal reason for it since they have slowly been changing the way the codes work--even though the legal statement is the same.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM   #10160
Tarana
Guru
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, Kindle HDX, Nook Glolight, Nook HD+
Here's my codes so far. Both are 30%. I don't need to get anything this month.
2MTQ64
2N25PV

Last edited by Tarana; Yesterday at 09:18 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals