Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 05:45 PM   #16
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
There are actually a few gems on wattpad, believe it or not. The contest winner from last month has a terrible title, something about vegetarians and vampires and such, but the writing is quite good, amazingly enough. Check it out.

I posted my book there this pm as an experiment. I got 51 reads in four hours. Of course, a 'read' is likely just a glimpse.

Who knows, maybe something is happening over there.
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote