Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
Bagtrail
Bagtrail began at the beginning.

Device: Airis T620
French to English dictionary

I read mostly English books, but about a third of my reading is in French as a second language. I was thinking of buying a Kobo Glo; can anyone comment on the quality of the French to English, and French/French dictionaries?
Bagtrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
The dictionaries on Kobo devices seem rather basic - the equivalent of pocket dictionaries you'd buy your kid for school (ie, heavily abridged) rather than the full, comprehensive hardbacks you'd find at a decent reference library.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert