Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 12-22-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
Dr. T
Edge User

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!

Hey everyone,
I'm heading out to visit my family for the holidays, and I won't be online much for the next 10 days or so. As such, I wanted to wish you all a very happy holiday season and a wonderful new year! Thank you all for your patience, insight, and willingness to help others... it has been wonderful!

Old 12-22-2010, 09:06 PM   #2
borisb
Edge User

Thanks, and likewise to you, Dr. T, and all other forum members

EDIT: I'll be offline pretty well from mid-day Thursday through to Sunday night. I look forward to catching up when I get back Sunday night

Last edited by borisb; 12-22-2010 at 09:20 PM.

Advert
Old 12-22-2010, 09:10 PM   #3
Michealj
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. T View Post
Hey everyone,
I'm heading out to visit my family for the holidays, and I won't be online much for the next 10 days or so. As such, I wanted to wish you all a very happy holiday season and a wonderful new year! Thank you all for your patience, insight, and willingness to help others... it has been wonderful!
I have to agree with Dr. T! everyone have a wonderful holiday and safe travels. We are heading south for some sunshine and much less snow.

Old 12-23-2010, 02:44 AM   #4
sjarrel
Edge User

Happy holidays and a very happy Froyo-year to you all!

Old 12-23-2010, 03:38 AM   #5
aidren
Edge User

Likewise... I was planning on writing a 'Dear Entourage Santa' thread, but simply didn't have the time...

Wishing everyone the best of the holiday season.... this forum, truly, is a treat...

and, yes, Chubulor, sappy as it seems, this extends to you, too.

Best

Aidren

Advert
Old 12-23-2010, 08:23 AM   #6
hrothnanths
Edge User

I bought a Pocket Edge for my girlfriend as a christmas present. Let's hope she likes it! (and let's hope she doesn't check this forum )

Happy Holidays!

Old 12-23-2010, 09:37 AM   #7
Hopi
Edge User

I'm going down to London to meet the blizzard (haha). I envy those who are taking a trip to temperate zones. But family is in London so blizzard or no blizzard, I'll be there.

Happy holidays everyone and have a hope-filled new year.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #8
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Happy Holidays to all of you.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:02 PM   #9
goldy319
Edge User

"HAPPY HOLIDAYS" to everyone & have a very safe trip if your're traveling. thank you for all the help everyone gave me with my red Pocket Edge. i'm still exploring!

Old 12-23-2010, 05:44 PM   #10
Eddy R
Edge User

The best to all

Old 12-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #11
jsfiller
Edge User

Merry Christmas to everyone! Well Hopi, i'm jealous of all those who are heading into blizzards (as long as we get to keep our electricity). I love snow and get precious little of it here in Texas.

Old 12-25-2010, 06:28 AM   #12
Hopi
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfiller View Post
Merry Christmas to everyone! Well Hopi, i'm jealous of all those who are heading into blizzards (as long as we get to keep our electricity). I love snow and get precious little of it here in Texas.
Hi Jsfiller. Snow is magical and fresh snow is really really great. But the slush and the black ice are really a drag. Have a warm Christmas. That's what everyone in UK is wishing everybody else.