Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 02-24-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
sol_barbez
sol_barbez has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sol_barbez has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sol_barbez has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sol_barbez has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sol_barbez has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Importing more files from HTML folder.

I guess I'm missing something totally obvious here, and you all free to LOL forever but I just have to ask.
I've looked at the small tutorial on the sigil-page, and in the manual, but I only see people opening f.x. the index.html file.
I have a folder with a html-book (java-programming tutorial in danish from this web-page www.javabog.dk ), there's an index.html file, I can open that. As far as I understood to add the rest (which seems to be a mix of png's and jsp-files) I should right-click in the browser area and choose "add existing item...".
When I do that, the jsp seems to add itself in a folder called misc. However, double-clicking it doesn't make it show, as if there was no content.
I have attached the book which should be like this webpage: http://javabog.dk/index_OOP3.html . I've added it here, but the zip-file can also be downloaded from here: http://javabog.dk/OOP3/kode.zip

Any help on how to make an epub out of that html with Sigil, will be greatly appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: zip javabog.zip (6.02 MB, 202 views)
sol_barbez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:47 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
jsp files cannot be displayed, because Sigil does not know what to do with it. There are not in the epub specs. If you want to display them, make them into text files or xhtml files.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2011, 10:02 AM   #3
sol_barbez
sol_barbez has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sol_barbez has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sol_barbez has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sol_barbez has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sol_barbez has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Thanks Toxaris. So that is why it doesn't work for me. That makes sense.
sol_barbez is offline   Reply With Quote