Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-31-2007, 10:34 PM   #1
contemplate7
contemplate7 began at the beginning.

Device: none yet
Hello

Wow am I glad I found you.

I am new to ebook readers and am looking to buy one. I'll post on the 'which one' thread.

Thanks everyone, Jim
contemplate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:47 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by contemplate7 View Post
Jim, and we are glad you found us

Good luck finding the "right" e-book reader for yourself!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-11-2007, 08:32 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by contemplate7 View Post

I am new to ebook readers and am looking to buy one. I'll post on the 'which one' thread.

Thanks everyone, Jim
If you are in the USA, I suggest you take advantage of the credit card offer to get a Sony Reader. It's one heck of a good deal. The URL below is to one of the threads talking about the Sony credit card offer.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11941
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote