Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-12-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
isabellachiari
isabellachiari began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch
pocketbook touch not detected in Mac

Hello, I just bought the new Pocketbook Touch (updated to latest firmware) and I cannot access to the drive to copy my files because the Mac does not detect it as a drive.

Sometimes on the PB the icon Connected to PC is on, but still no showing of the device on the Mac.

I prepared all files in Calibre but cannot copy them on device.

Can anyone help?
thanks,
Isabella

Last edited by isabellachiari; 01-12-2013 at 10:29 AM.
isabellachiari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:33 PM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
, isabellachiari

Pocketbook says the Touch works together with the latest Mac OS but quite frequently people come here having problems to connect their device. Can you use a Windows computer to locate the problem to the Mac or to the Pocketbook?

It's not a solution to your problem, but a little help to get you start reading: use an sd-card and prepare this card via a cardreader on your Mac, afterwards insert it into to the Pocketbook.
Remains the problem of charging the reader, you can use a wall charger for this.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2013, 12:40 PM   #3
hydra
hydra began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 360 plus, 622
My Mac is running on Snow Leopard, and my PB Touch is strangely only detected when I plug it in the second time. The PB Touch asks me always whether I want to connect it to the PC. But the disk symbol only appears at the second try, same thing with calibre.
hydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #4
ragnevi
ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pocketbook 622, iPad 3 and Galaxy Note 2
Try a different USB cable or another USB port.
ragnevi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, mac os, not detected, pocketbook touch