Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 05-30-2011, 12:55 AM   #16
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Unreal. I had to go into Miscellaneous settings and enable "Show Preview with publisher formatting Button on top bar".
:facepalm: sorry for SCION I totally forgot that step, and was late last night when I was looking into it.

The publisher view is a nice start, but but it should be more functional. I'm thinking if enough of us have similar complaints the dev will listen. S/he has been so far.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:23 AM   #17
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
:facepalm: sorry for SCION I totally forgot that step, and was late last night when I was looking into it.

The publisher view is a nice start, but but it should be more functional. I'm thinking if enough of us have similar complaints the dev will listen. S/he has been so far.
That's ok. I've done the same in the past. The developer responded to my premature request for help. He/she admitted that feature needs improvement.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2011, 12:09 PM   #18
jswinden
Nameless Being

I'm a little fuzzy on the developer's intent for the Publisher default preview anyway. Preview normally means taking a peak at but not seeing the whole thing--as in a movie preview. Does the developer intend for this to be a toggle to turn on/off publisher defaults? If so why not just add a selection box on one of the many semi-hidden menus to toggle the feature on/off. Why would we want to merely preview it when a toggle would serve the same purpose and allow us to leave it toggled on/off. Most other reader apps that allow toggling on/off publisher defaults work like I described and don't go through the convoluted and confusing method used in Moon+ Reader. Of course most reader apps have a better designed menu system for toggling settings.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:30 AM   #19
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I'm still hoping for full CSS support, unless I mis-read your review, it's still not available right?
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote