Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-29-2011, 01:19 PM   #61
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
The Voice is now available for all e-readers!
Visit sci-fi-cafe.com for a complete list of all retailers.

Happy Reading!
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:42 PM   #62
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

NEWS: Test the new bookstore
www.sci-fi-cafe.com

Help us to test our new online eBook store and get everything for a super-low price for a VERY limited period. We're pretty sure that we've shaken all the bugs out and we'd certainly appreciate hearing how your experience was. We're using PayPal to collect payment, so you can be sure that the transactions are safe and secure.
www.sci-fi-cafe.com

Last edited by Williamlk; 10-14-2011 at 10:27 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:28 PM   #63
Williamlk
Guru

Brand new review for The Voice just went up!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Voice-ebook/dp/B004IAS0JG
Old 12-30-2011, 08:07 PM   #64
Williamlk
Guru

NEW REVIEW!

I loved the suspenseful way this story was written. It's a very interesting concept where we are given very few clues as to what is really going on until the very end. William has a very unique voice himself, I love his writing style.

The two bonus stories Shotgun is psychotic and Stromboli High is a very twisted story about getting high, eating Stromboli and more psychosis. The things going on in William L. K.s head are frightening.

The editing and formatting were spotless as far as I could tell.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:22 PM   #65
Williamlk
Guru

~5 STAR REVIEW for THE VOICE~

There's nothing better than being the first to discover a new talent, and I'm glad I discovered William L.K.

His work is suspenseful,and he gives you engaging characters and a surprising ending. I found it intriguing to imagine how it would be to completely lose all memory, to be left wondering who you are, and what you might have done in your life. Being a short story, the author didn't have time to explore that aspect of his characters. If his story were to be expanded, that would be a very interesting angle to explore.

I don't usually read short stories because once I get into a character, I don't like them to leave too soon. This story could be stretched out giving the reader more time with the compelling characters L.K. has created. I read that he's writing another book and I will keep my eye out for it.

Old 08-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #66
Williamlk
Guru

THE VOICE: Special Edition includes two creepy bonus short stories along with the best-selling novelette THE VOICE.

I hope you get a chance to check out a sample!

Tags
kindle, science fiction, science fiction book, the voice, william l.k.