Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-19-2010, 01:55 PM   #46
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I just noticed The Voice on this site. I have to say, it's a VERY impressive web page and design.
http://library.sinshoppe.com/?pop=yes
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:45 PM   #47
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New Book Trailer

Last edited by Williamlk; 12-02-2010 at 07:37 AM.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:37 AM   #48
Williamlk
Guru

Happy December!!!!
The Voice had a good month in November. Thank you!
Old 12-23-2010, 11:23 PM   #49
Williamlk
Guru

New Review:

~5 Stars~
It is not many authors who can keep their ending from me until the final pages. This author managed to have me interested from the moment of the normal July 4th backyard barbecue to the shocking revelation.
There is no way to say much more without spoiling the revelation at the end so I will just say that I recommend this book if you love the unexpected twist in a story.
This is science fiction at it's best....I hope the author will consider taking this story to a full sized novel in the very near future.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #50
Williamlk
Guru

New Review:

This novella is equal parts apocalyptic, dystopian and sci-fi -- my favorite combination

The story starts out on a rather routine, average day that quickly, and shockingly takes a left turn. Nothing is as it seems... And nothing will ever be the same again.

The story seamlessly jumps from the present day to three days prior... With each jump, more and more of the story is revealed until it cumlinates in a shocking ending that you won't see coming.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:25 AM   #51
Williamlk
Guru

Another New Review:

~5 Stars~
There's nothing better than being the first to discover a new talent, and I'm glad I discovered William L.K.

His work is suspenseful,and he gives you engaging characters and a surprising ending. I found it intriguing to imagine how it would be to completely lose all memory, to be left wondering who you are, and what you might have done in your life. Being a short story, the author didn't have time to explore that aspect of his characters. If his story were to be expanded, that would be a very interesting angle to explore.

I don't usually read short stories because once I get into a character, I don't like them to leave too soon. This story could be stretched out giving the reader more time with the compelling characters L.K. has created. I read that he's writing another book and I will keep my eye out for it.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Voice-ebook/dp/B004IAS0JG
Old 01-30-2011, 08:58 PM   #52
Williamlk
Guru

The Voice: Special Edition

The Voice has just been reformatted to include 2 bonus short stories.
I hope you get a chance to check out a sample.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Voice-ebook/dp/B004IAS0JG
Old 02-01-2011, 07:48 AM   #53
Williamlk
Guru

The Voice is on sale this month for .99 cents.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:08 AM   #54
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
But is The Voice Kindle only?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:14 AM   #55
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Jon

See his first post, also available in ePub .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:35 PM   #56
Williamlk
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Thank you for your interest! I'm sorry but the sale is only for the kindle.
The Voice is available in e-pub format through lulu.

http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/the-voice/12661143
Old 02-25-2011, 09:47 AM   #57
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamlk View Post
Thank you for your interest! I'm sorry but the sale is only for the kindle.
The Voice is available in e-pub format through lulu.

http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/the-voice/12661143
There is no way I am paying $2.27 for the ePub when the Kindle version is only $0.99. Why can't the ePub version be priced the same? May as well be exclusive to Amazon.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #58
Williamlk
Guru

The Voice hit #35 in Amazon Kindle/Sci-fi in Feb.
Thank you so much for reading!
Old 04-08-2011, 11:01 PM   #59
Williamlk
Guru

Nice review from Big Al's Books and Pals
http://booksandpals.blogspot.com/201...illiam-lk.html
Old 05-12-2011, 11:40 AM   #60
Williamlk
Guru

Good news!

The Voice will soon be available for all e-readers!!!

It has been doing so well on amazon since the new year. Thank you so much for all the support!

Tags
kindle, science fiction, science fiction book, the voice, william l.k.