Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-29-2010, 11:42 AM   #31
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerp245 View Post

There's a similar list in mobileread Wiki ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:58 AM   #32
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
New Review On Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, September 29, 2010
By D. Nathan Hilliard (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: The Voice (Kindle Edition)
I don't want to give to much away, because I think the author starts his story off with a mysterious situation for a reason. He does an excellent job of presenting a scenario that will leave you wondering exactly what genre you are reading, before finally settling the question in the last part. The mystery is half the fun of this story. The characters are well done, and the situations are gripping as they are presented to the reader. And while the final message is an oft repeated one, it is put to the reader in a new way. In both length and content it is worth the price of the download and I happily recommend it.
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:10 AM   #33
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Release Date For New Novel!

I just found out the launch date for my new novel.
It will be available in all formats on December 11th, 2010.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:48 PM   #34
Williamlk
Guru

http://abooksblog.com/2010/10/12/the...indle-edition/

I just came across a blog that was kind enough to list The Voice with a bunch of tags
Old 10-25-2010, 03:43 PM   #35
Williamlk
Guru

Thanks again for all the comments this month!
The feedback was great!

The new book is a short novel called EYE OF THE STORM
It's due out 12-11-10
Old 10-26-2010, 05:59 AM   #36
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

is that 12 Nov or 11 Dec ?
Old 10-26-2010, 06:25 AM   #37
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Judging from the fact that he lists his location as New York I would say he means Dec. 11th of 2010. Over in England I know they list things as day/month/year but usually in the U.S. it's written as month/day/year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:56 AM   #38
GeoffC

aye, but one can never be totally sure ....
Old 10-26-2010, 09:42 PM   #39
Williamlk
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
December 11th, 2010

LOL, thanks for caring enough to ask!
Old 11-01-2010, 08:45 AM   #40
Williamlk
Guru

Thanks to Dianne for the new review.

Honest and well written!
Old 11-01-2010, 09:29 AM   #41
iandix
Addict
iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.

Device: nook touch a Nook 3g (rooted) and a nookcolor (rooted)
I went to buy this book, but could not find it on B&N site. I think your publishers need a kick up the butt as you are mssing out on sales by not having your books available via as many big players as you can.
iandix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:01 PM   #42
Williamlk
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by iandix View Post
I went to buy this book, but could not find it on B&N site. I think your publishers need a kick up the butt as you are mssing out on sales by not having your books available via as many big players as you can.
If you still want to buy The Voice It is on sale on Amazon.
Thank you for the info.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:45 AM   #43
iandix
Addict
iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.

Device: nook touch a Nook 3g (rooted) and a nookcolor (rooted)
I don't buy from Amazon as they do not sell .epub format ...

I guess I could visit their website and then download their software then start an account with them, download the book and then strip the DRM and then convert it to .epub.. that is a lot of time and work

but there are two things stopping me...and I'm lazy and I don't buy from Amazon...
iandix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:05 AM   #44
Williamlk
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by iandix View Post
I don't buy from Amazon as they do not sell .epub format ...

I guess I could visit their website and then download their software then start an account with them, download the book and then strip the DRM and then convert it to .epub.. that is a lot of time and work

but there are two things stopping me...and I'm lazy and I don't buy from Amazon...
I understand.
My book due out in December will be in all available in all formats.

The e-pub version of The Voice is availbale here if you are still interested.

http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/the-voice/12661143
Old 11-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #45
Williamlk
Guru

Thanks to all my MR friends. It's been a pretty good month so far!
I also got another review on Amazon.
Have a great weekend everybody!

Tags
kindle, science fiction, science fiction book, the voice, william l.k.