Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-27-2012, 05:12 AM   #1
Lespaul
Enthusiast
Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Anyone whant's to sell his M92, with a lower secon hand price

Hi, i got my own M92 but a friend of mine likes it very much but can not afford to buy an new one. Perhaps someone whants to sell his (not damaged) m92?

lespaul
Lespaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:54 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lespaul View Post
Hi, i got my own M92 but a friend of mine likes it very much but can not afford to buy an new one. Perhaps someone whants to sell his (not damaged) m92?

lespaul
Contact our store. We have a couple of refurbished M92 with 20% discounted price and 2 years warranty
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert