Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-10-2011, 10:39 PM   #16
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
New review for "Barok's Exodus"

~5 Stars~
In some ways, I enjoyed this book more than the first. I am not a sci-fi reader but this book got to me. I really liked the characters, especially the acidels. It was a good read.
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barok's exodus, science fiction, stritonoly chronicles, the eye of the storm, william l.k.