Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-21-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
sovre
Zealot
sovre began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini; iPhone; Kindle Paperwhite (10th gen)
export all annotations/highlights?

I have been away for quite awhile and haven't used my reader, a 950 which I was using with Calibre. Because my reader takes about 10 minutes to start up and I do not know exactly where the problem lies, I am considering reformatting and starting afresh. However, I have a lot of ebooks and I have made a lot of notes and highlights over time and I do not know how to easily find all of the books containing highlights and annotations.
If I remember correctly, previously it was not very convenient to export using the Sony software. Is there any software or tool available now that would let me export all highlights and annotations in one fell swoop? If not, does anyone have any suggestions about the easiest way to locate all books which have annotations, so that I can begin the process manually? Thanks for your help.
sovre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:22 AM   #2
yts06mgr
Nameless Being

Use the latest Reader for PC/Mac application to sync with your computer. It will back up all your highlights and annotations.
Advert