Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-07-2010, 03:20 PM   #16
davison
Working On It
davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: none
Thank-you Dreamsgate, Croptop, Gracecrispy and SimonSays for your friendly replies. Thank-you Pjboff for your encouragement (and review!).
If you enjoyed this thriller (and loads have been downloaded - so thank-you!), please review it either here or on Smashwords. Word of mouth is king!

Cheers.
davison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #17
dreamsgate
Connoisseur
dreamsgate doesn't litterdreamsgate doesn't litter

Device: kindle 2
I will definitely do that, it is next up on my TBR list.
dreamsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:45 AM   #18
davison
Working On It
davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

K&C now #28 on the Amazon Kindle bestsellers chart for Mystery. That's pretty good for an indie book! Thanks to all those who bought it.
To those that didn't, I'm okay with it going higher!
Any comments, reviews etc can be made over at amazon either here:
http://tinyurl.com/39dxt64
or here:
http://tinyurl.com/3acs434
Have a great day!
Old 04-30-2010, 07:52 AM   #19
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
Hi - is it still free anywhere? Looks like a fun read.
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:35 PM   #20
dreamsgate
Connoisseur
dreamsgate doesn't litterdreamsgate doesn't litter

Device: kindle 2
It was a great read, thank you so much for sharing.
dreamsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:17 PM   #21
k1r0
k1r0 began at the beginning.

A page turner, hard to put aside. A fast story with many turns.
Thank you for the free download . I liked to read it.
k1r0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:38 PM   #22
alvico
Addict
alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Thanks for sharing, Steve. My review:

Chiropractor, David Stichell (Stich), is one of the participants in a trial testing a new drug designed to shrink cancer tumours. The action starts when his fiancée, a scientist working on the same trial, is fatally shot. Escaping with a gunshot wound to the leg, Stich goes on the run from both the police and the criminals who want him dead.

A fast and furious medical thriller, gripping from start to finish. Twists and turns galore, this is one of those books that plays like a movie in your head. Davison’s clean, tight writing style lends itself particularly well to this genre. An impressive debut. I loved it. Michael Palmer and Tess Gerritsen fans will too.
alvico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 04:29 AM   #23
davison
Working On It

Thank-you Dreamsgate, K1r0 and of course Vicki. Your posts are so valuable to indie authors. The book isn't free at the moment mbelec, but if you have a Kindle its on amazon for $0.99. The link is below:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cm_cd_asin_lnk
Speaking of Amazon, I've been amazed and delighted to see K&C move into the top ten on the mystery bestseller list. Any comments you care to leave either on the above link or this thread: http://tinyurl.com/2vguvxz would be gratefully recieved. Word of mouth is the best recommendation!
Have a great day!
Old 03-09-2012, 08:33 AM   #24
davison
Working On It

Hi all,
Haven't posted for ages - life (I guess) has got in the way. Just wanted to say hi, tell you that Kill&Cure (my debut) did better than I could ever have imagined with no small thanks to the folk on Mobilereads threads. It has been the number 1 medical thriller on Amazon in the US and UK and still holds that position in the UK today two years after publication. It really has been a great ride!
My new one is a straight thriller called Dead Innocent. It is the second book in the series - I've kept it to under a dollar. Heres the US link:
http://tinyurl.com/6uxv6ub
Here's the UK link:
http://tinyurl.com/73fc8pc
I really hope you try it out. If you enjoy it please do review :-)

Tags
kill and cure free