Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-18-2015, 10:28 PM   #31
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlewis78 View Post
Good luck! Hope this works well for you. The location doesn't matter concerning jobs?

I would think the only penalty for breaking a lease would be to lose your deposit. (I am not an attorney, but I know that landlords are have no scruples).

That too I think we do lose and two months rent penalty. It's silly we are getting charge with it when it's not our fault they wont let us renew. I wish NC has better tenant laws.

As for the jobs Hubby should be able to get on one of the many factories that are in St Louis. St Louis and that area is full of them. He worked 5 years at a factory in Johnson City, TN so he has plenty of experience.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:54 AM   #32
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
No not currently but I have not time to figure anything out thanks to dealing with family drama I had not had to deal with in 16 years.
Quite all right. We are dealing with our own little family crisis right now. Isn't family fun??
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 01:58 PM   #33
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Blossom, I hope this move is everything you want it to be.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 12:17 AM   #34
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Blossom, i was thinking about you and your hubby, and hoping things are going as well as can be expected, and that you found a place for the litter box.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 03:00 PM   #35
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

We are in St Louis at my brothers idea of a house. It's really a gutted house with a piece together room with a bed and a bathroom and a space heater. this is hell! I'm sick now with chest cold. Landlord keeps changing move in date. We are looking for other places to rent sooner because my brother's place is disgusting.
Old 03-24-2015, 05:41 PM   #36
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Sending you virtual hugs.

How did the cats handle the long drive?
library addict is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 07:19 PM   #37
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Ugh!

I hope you get out of there soon.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 01:00 AM   #38
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

oh, dear

sending some positive thoughts your way. you, hubby and the cats - hang on! and please feel better.
Old 03-30-2015, 10:50 PM   #39
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Thank you! It's hell on earth but hubby does start a factory job tomorrow which will open up who will rent to us. Cats are miserable the room is 10x9 where we are staying. Filthy, stinky and no space to sit other than the bed. We do have Internet. What drives me nuts is my 22 year old nephew room is next to ours all he does is trash talk at the top of his lungs all night on PlayStation. Every filthy, derogatory and racist slur coming out of his mouth. I'm surprise he hasn't been banned. I'm ashamed that we are actually related.
Old 03-30-2015, 11:01 PM   #40
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Sending you virtual hugs.

How did the cats handle the long drive?
Kitties were starved and dehydrated and had to use the litter box. That 12 hour drive was 18 hours. I felt so bad for them because I was told to not feed them after 10pm the night before. 6 to 7 hours into the drive I got a little water in them and a few kernels of food. I thought they would expire or get sick because of it but they made it.
Old 03-31-2015, 12:43 AM   #41
basschick
Wizard

oh, dear

fingers crossed you get out of that place SOON.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:34 PM   #42
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

It was really hot today. 77F outside and 75F inside. Me and the cats just laid on the bed hoping for rain. Now it's 68F outside and 73F inside. Borrowed a fan to blow some of that hot air out as it got cooler outside.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:12 PM   #43
zebradude
Addict
zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See Signature
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It was really hot today. 77F outside and 75F inside. Me and the cats just laid on the bed hoping for rain. Now it's 68F outside and 73F inside. Borrowed a fan to blow some of that hot air out as it got cooler outside.
Blossom,

You are an amazing lady! Keep your chin up! I have been taking care of my mom who broke her back and she has med controlled Bipolar illness so I DO understand!

Looking for you are your Hubby to get a break soon!

zebradude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 03:17 PM   #44
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Great news! We got approved for an apartment! We sign the lease tomorrow and if the inspection goes right. I can pick up the keys tomorrow night! I am so happy! I haven't slept a wink since the call. So hopefully only one more night at the nightmare and then I can sleep in the new place even if it's on the floor. It's got AC unlike this place.
Old 04-06-2015, 03:48 PM   #45
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Great news, Blossom! I'm very happy about you. I hope the new house will be good and your husband gets a job soon.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote