Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-18-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Various: Two Afghan Knitting Patterns. v1. 19 Jan 2009

Two great afghan knitting patterns!

Aran Afghan
For more experienced knitters

Bear Claw Throw
For Intermediate Knitters

Pictures included. Both patterns are available online for free.
http://www.canadianliving.com/crafts...ing_pillow.php

http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/...Claw+Throw.htm
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:48 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Good job, LJ, will be interesting to see how the patterns will display on readers.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2009, 05:50 PM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Good job, LJ, will be interesting to see how the patterns will display on readers.
I just realized I should double check it on the Reader, the font might be too small...d'oh!

Last edited by Patricia; 01-18-2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Attachment removed for copyright reasons. Sorry.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Oh it looks good FYI I've made several of the Bear Claw throws and they are easy and relaxing (the pattern is simple and you learn it pretty fast. All you need to know are yarn overs and p2tog).
Old 01-18-2009, 06:21 PM   #5
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I'm so sorry lilac_jive, but I'm going to have to remove this one.
The patterns may be freely available online at the yearn manufacturers' sites. But they have the copyright and we would be in violation if we published them.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2009, 06:25 PM   #6
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
I'm so sorry lilac_jive, but I'm going to have to remove this one.
The patterns may be freely available online at the yearn manufacturers' sites. But they have the copyright and we would be in violation if we published them.
Oh bummer! I thought since they were available we'd be cool. Oh well, do what you have to, don't want to get anyone in trouble