Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 11-30-2023, 06:46 PM   #1
f4irymini
f4irymini began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Kindle app not showing book

So Ive been able to see books sent from calibre to my kindle paperwhite but Im not able to see them on my kindle app on my phone. Ive also tried sending it to my email but that isnt working at all either.. Im a new user also so I dont know a lot of the settings of kindle or calibre
f4irymini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 09:33 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
If you sent the books from Calibre via an USB cable, then they will be local copies only and you won't see them anywhere else than on your Paperwhite. To sync your books over all your devices and apps, use Amazon's send-to-kindle service:

https://www.amazon.com/sendtokindle
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, kindle paper white