Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 06-27-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
CalissaLeigh
Should Be Good
CalissaLeigh began at the beginning.

Device: Netbook, Nook
Cool Formatting for Sound and Images

For my next project, I want to be able to insert images and sound. I want something like the kids books you see for Kindle. You turn the page and the narrator talks. If the kids click on a button, an animal sound will play, etc.

I was wondering about the right way to do this, or if I'm looking at maybe doing software apps. I know on my Nook there's a book where the narrator reads and you can choose if you want to read alone or let the narrator do this.

Does anyone know of the coding or what I would need to do to include this into my books?

And with the new Kindle Fire formatting, is there a way to where I can have a person click on an image or something and have that image relay sound?

Any tips? Would there be something out there like Sigil that could help me with this?
CalissaLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote