Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-16-2009, 06:02 AM   #1
Seventh Son
lurker
Seventh Son has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Seventh Son has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Seventh Son has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Seventh Son has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: I should probably stop
Question Reading Light

Anyone can suggest a good attachable reading light? One that could attach either to the reader itself (preferably) or to the standard cover. I've seen Sony's cover for PRS-600 with light attached, but it seems too cumbersome.
Seventh Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:13 AM   #2
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Hi,

I have the Mighty Bright Travel Flex LED Light, the one with only one AAA Battery, and I love it. It's small but it gives absolutely enough light to read in bed and spare your spouse. You might also want to check the following threads (all in the 505 accessories part of the Forum, since at that time there was no 600 or 300 models):

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9362
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52447
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26776

Have fun looking for those little accessories, it is almost as exciting as buying the reader itself
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2009, 06:30 AM   #3
babyd
Addict
babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony:505, 600, 350, 650, Kindle 3 & PW, Kobo Mini & Aura HD
I use the mighty bright flex 2, it uses 3 AAA but they last me around 4-6 months of use.....it has the choice of 1 or 2 leds and is very flexible and clips on the cover easily. I love them and would not be without mine for paper books or my sony readers....
babyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, pres-600, touch reader