Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-10-2013, 02:45 AM   #1
havesomefun
havesomefun began at the beginning.

Device: none
I am very new

Hi to all hope you can help me figure this out!!
havesomefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:13 AM   #2
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Welcome.. but I think you need to work out this place first lol.. you will find lots of people ready to help
bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2013, 07:44 PM   #3
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
Welcome to Mobileread! This is a very good site, when I got my reader I was lucky to find this forum and it has been a great help. I find that anyone reading ebooks should register, its a great site with much to offer and you will find there are a great many people willing to help you out. I will say, if you have any questions try to search the other threads before starting a new one; chances are your question has been asked and already answered sometimes. Anyway, I hope you like your reader (which you do not have listed-my being nosy, lol) and again, welcome! I hope you enjoy

Emily

Last edited by emonti8384; 09-10-2013 at 08:25 PM.
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote