Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-20-2012, 09:54 PM   #661
Tony_A20
Enthusiast
Tony_A20 knows what's going on.Tony_A20 knows what's going on.Tony_A20 knows what's going on.Tony_A20 knows what's going on.Tony_A20 knows what's going on.Tony_A20 knows what's going on.Tony_A20 knows what's going on.Tony_A20 knows what's going on.Tony_A20 knows what's going on.Tony_A20 knows what's going on.Tony_A20 knows what's going on.

Device: Kindle 3
Katiebooks.ca re-born

www.katiebooks.ca, home of free e-books, notes for fiction writers, and e-book tutorials to help authors create their very own e-books in mobi and epub format, is pleased to announce the publication and upload of the latest, all new, version of of the website.

Fast, easy to use, did I mention everything's free? Full of stuff to help writers create and publish mobi and epub books, and yes, all my books are freely downloadabe for personal use.

Browse, read, download, visit and have a look.

You're welcome!

Bruce Anthony (aka Tony)
Tony_A20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:20 AM   #662
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I've posted the results of the inaugural Papyrus Independent Fiction Award for 2011. Who won? Click and read: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2012/0...iction-awards/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:07 AM   #663
StephZ
StephZ can self-interpret dreams as they happen.StephZ can self-interpret dreams as they happen.StephZ can self-interpret dreams as they happen.StephZ can self-interpret dreams as they happen.StephZ can self-interpret dreams as they happen.StephZ can self-interpret dreams as they happen.StephZ can self-interpret dreams as they happen.StephZ can self-interpret dreams as they happen.StephZ can self-interpret dreams as they happen.StephZ can self-interpret dreams as they happen.StephZ can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: kindle
Photo blog - popping out to the shops I bump into Madonna!

New post on my blog http://fessingauthor.blogspot.com/ Confessions of An Author

Thanks,

Stephanie
StephZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:17 AM   #664
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's been a busy week. I've just posted by review of Loss, a novella by indie author, Glen Krisch. Please find my review here: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2012/0...y-glen-krisch/.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #665
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Interview with Author Everett Peacock

At An Author's Place: http://anauthorsplace.weebly.com/index.html

His life and writing in the Hawaiian Islands.

Hope you'll take a look,
Pam
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:45 AM   #666
caleb72
Indie Advocate

As part of the tribute to independent author L.C. Evans who passed away in January of this year, I have reviewed her novel Night Camp.

Read more here: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2012/0...-by-l-c-evans/
Old 01-25-2012, 06:28 PM   #667
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
My books go through a fairly intense process of editing. It's important that I present the highest quality work I'm able to create.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2012/01/...edit-book.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:16 PM   #668
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If anyone would like their book cover featured (for February) on the front page of http://www.bookbarista.com then send an email to contact@bookbarista.com.

This FREE offer is first come, first serve. So reply ASAP as spots fill quickly.

Thanks for supporting BookBarista, the non-corporate, grassroots, free to use site for book folks of all sorts!
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:23 PM   #669
MrPLD
Author's pet-geek
MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi, Onyx Boox M96
Promoting the site of novelist "Elita Daniels". http://elitadaniels.com
Elita covers Epic Fantasy, Vampires and now Zombie Romance (yes, that's a bit of an interesting gamble).

Also on the site is my own publishing blog, where I discuss the more technical side of eBooks, including doing covers, offering free SVG models and generally just ranting at things that have ticked me off
MrPLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:59 AM   #670
Steve Vernon
Connoisseur
Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
A rant on winter and an opportunity to buy-one-get-one-free!

CHECK IT OUT HERE!!!

You know you want to!
Steve Vernon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #671
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Writing books in a fantasy world setting requires a lot of world building. Here are some of my thoughts about the world of Ryallon where my stories are set. More will follow in the months to come.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2012/01/...ts-do-you.html
Old 02-01-2012, 02:12 PM   #672
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Book covers are up on the homepage for the month of February! They look fantastic! So many genres. So little time.

If you would like your cover featured for the month of March, please email us after 02/05/12 - contact@bookbarista.com

http://www.bookbarista.com
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:20 AM   #673
Cliff Ball
Zealot
Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

http://cliffballauthor.wordpress.com...fiction-novel/ Which is about my upcoming 6th novel, Times of Trouble, a Christian fiction thriller
Cliff Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:38 AM   #674
Steve Vernon
Connoisseur
Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've got a brand new blog entry on the next step in my e-book experiment.

Check it out!
Steve Vernon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #675
John Carroll
kookoo

World building is one of my favorite writing subjects. I've invited D Kai Wilson-Viola to discuss how important hit is to keep all the details correct even when the story gets intense.

The World of Ryallon: World building and tense situations - http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2012/02/...ituations.html

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing