Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #466
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Gigakarma

So what's the (deep? dark?) secret to the 2-billionaire karma club? I've noticed at least 3 users over 2 billion. Did these folks just do a round robin of giving each other karma that built up geometrically? Or did some admins "cheat" and give some users "admin" amounts of karma? It doesn't seem to me like it could have happened naturally. Just curious.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:30 PM   #467
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I believe the picture battle thread and someone who shall remain unnamed was involved.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2013, 10:09 PM   #468
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I believe the picture battle thread and someone who shall remain unnamed was involved.
Thanks. Link to picture-battle thread?
Old 07-02-2013, 10:29 PM   #469
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
Thanks. Link to picture-battle thread?
Glance down the lounge forum, which is where is thread lives, and I'm sure you'll find it.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:49 PM   #470
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Aw, nice! Thanks to Willus for the pretty karma number again.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2013, 01:39 PM   #471
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat

Happy Holiday season, everyone, and Merry Karma to all!
Old 12-02-2013, 11:34 AM   #472
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Happy Holiday season, everyone, and Merry Karma to all!
And to you . Just gave you karma to add to 2222222 but the blasted odd-number bug struck again...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:36 AM   #473
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I used to have odd karma, now I have even. My group has determined that you can get the odd/even switched by getting really new members with little karma to give you karma.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:38 AM   #474
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
So we need a newbie to sort out willus's karma. Or someone else to do something clever with odd numbers...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:03 PM   #475
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
So we need a newbie to sort out willus's karma. Or someone else to do something clever with odd numbers...
That's correct--I intentionally had a newbie give me karma to prove that I could switch from even to odd. Thank you for the karma! I'd give you some, too, but I'd just mess up your pristine number.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:41 AM   #476
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I was odd for so long and then it disappeared. I was sad.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #477
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
If it'll make you any happier, I'll still think of you as odd.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:27 PM   #478
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat

Quote:
I just tried giving you 3 pts, but it only added 2.

Edit (10 Dec 2013): When I try to give 1 pt, I get the response "Don't be such a penny-pincher ;=) You must give (or take) at least two reputation points."

I guess somebody figures that newbies don't deserve such a message when they have so little karma to give out in the first place.

Last edited by willus; 12-20-2013 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Typo fix
Old 12-09-2013, 12:13 PM   #479
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

^Which was what made us wonder what was going on. There's something about new users with almost no time on the forum and no karma and few posts that forces a 1 to be all that is given. Otherwise, it always defaults to at least two it seems.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:16 AM   #480
Ekaros
Illiterate newbie
Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
I just tried giving you 3 pts, but it only added 2.

Edit (10 Dec 2013): When I try to give 1 pt, I get the response "Don't be such a penny-pincher ;=) You must give (or take) at least two reputation points.

I guess somebody figures that newbies don't deserve such a message when they have so little karma to give out in the first place.
It seems to round it dowards for both 3 and 5 points...

Now, I don't know how alts are thought around these parts...
Ekaros is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
focking, lefty