Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-17-2010, 06:39 AM   #1
mavek
mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook
Rooting Nook: nookdev firmware or russian one?

Hi all. I'm going to rooting my refurbs nook and i've seen that nookdevs has 2.5.1 firmware which is 1.5 rooted but even the russian guys from mynook.ru have due a lot of homeworks (perhaps even more than discontinued nookdevs)
I've found 2 firmware based on 1.5 here

http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16171 1.5.0n
http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17017 1.5.0k
(only russian, you need to use g translator).

Has anyone tested them? I belive there are both in english and better than nookdevs one but i wish to know from someone who tested them first
mavek is offline   Reply With Quote