Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-22-2015, 01:09 PM   #1
Rajat
Rajat began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Unhappy Kobo glo help

Hi I bought a screen guard for my kobo glo but not sure about how to apply it on my screen guard.
Please send photos if you have applied a screen guard on your device
Thank you
Rajat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 10:44 PM   #2
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
I recommend a book-style case rather than any screen protector. Protecting the glass substrate is the key. Screen protectors don't do that, and they can interfere with the infrared touch.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert