View Poll Results: I feel the Diary of a Wimpy Kid is
strictly for kids 3 42.86%
a hilarious book and wont mind being seen with one 4 57.14%
would read but wont admit 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2012, 03:32 AM   #1
TaureanBull
Guru
TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.TaureanBull can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle 3-3G
Diary of a Wimpy Kid

I just finished reading a few from the series and although the book says 9+ I felt sometimes that I should not be seen around with one of them.

Nevertheless, I found the books easy reading and hilarious. Reminding of own school days....
TaureanBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
My son has read and loved them all.

I shake my head at him. They appeal to me not one whit.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #3
Nexutix
Reading and reading
Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Infibeam Pi, iPod Touch 4G, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, Oneplus One
I still have that child in me. I hate to suppress it.
Nexutix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diary, wimpy kid